In the 1920s/1930s it is understood that Liberty divested themselves of the Tudric trade name and many of the mundane designs by way of sales to Huttons, James Dixon, and Connells. Previously surplus moulds had already been sold off. Thus the ‘herald – Tudric’’ mark was to be found on cheaper product that in comparison much of which was flimsy and light weight, to sell to a price conscious market. Although it
may have carried the mark ‘Tudric’ the numbering (which is the key to recognising pieces made by Liberty pre 1914) is noticeably different as well.