Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

James Deakin & Sons of Sheffield trade catalogue of 1900

In Section  
Published on 
10/10/2012

The firm was established in 1865 by James Deakin at Sidney Works, Matilda Street, Sheffield. Before 1886 he was joined in partnership by his three sons, William Pitchford, John and Albert and the style of the firm was changed to James Deakin & Sons. In 1888 they opened London offices and showrooms at 48 Holborn Viaduct. Other branches were opened at Glasgow and Belfast. In 1897 the firm was converted to James Deakin & Sons Ltd. Trade marks used: AZTEC, PURITAN, REVLIS, SARBON, SHAW & FISHER, SIDNEY SILVER

Read Article (28 Pages)

envelope linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram